Asthama is a chronic condition in which the patient experience shortness of breath due to inflammation and narrowing of the bronchial tubes. With this, patient may hear or feel a whistling or wheezy sound in your chest whenever one breathes.
You may guess that you have an Asthama if you are with the symptoms like cough (especially at night), difficulty in breathing, tightness in chest, shortness of breath and hearing or feeling of wheezing or whistling sound in your chest.
That’s better if you don’t have it but what is you have it then?? Don’t worry, following are the preventive measures that you can perform to control and cure Asthama.
- Prevent chronic and troublesome symptoms, such as coughing and shortness of breath.
- Reduce your need for quick-relief medicines
- Help you maintain good lung function
- Let you maintain your normal activity level and sleep through the night
- Prevent asthma attacks that could result in an emergency room visit or hospital stay
There is a saying that “Prevention is better that cure”. So that its far more better to cure before you get affected by this Asthama. For this, one should better know the causes of it which will make us aware of it before we get affected by it. Here goes the causes of asthama.
- Allergies like pollen, animal dander, dust mites etc, air irritants like smoke, fumes, dusts etc and various extreme weather conditions may trigger the symptoms for Asthama.
- Heavy exercises during illness or flu will make you more susceptible to cause Asthama.
- Deep emotions like shouting, crying or laughing which affects the normal breathing patterns may also act as a trigger for asthama.
- For a person with asthama, panic or strong emotions may cause an attack which is probably a dangerous condition.
- Asthama symptoms doesn’t wait for a time or condition, it may appear at anytime. The mild episode can last for few minutes and can be resolved back to normal condition with a proper medication. Whereas severe episodes may last hours and days.
Disease of chronic condition itself is a demon. If we do careless, then anything may happen to us even a lost of life. These disease affects the livelihood of the person which may lead to depression. So if you are a patient or you are experiencing difficulty in breathing then be aware. Visit a doctor or see an allergist for diagnosis and treatment.